Crispy Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing [or Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing]
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 package (12 oz.) refrigerated pre-cooked breaded chicken tenders, heated according to package directions**
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 container (4 oz.) blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Blend Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing with cayenne pepper sauce in small bowl. Toss hot chicken tenders with 1/4 cup dressing mixture in medium bowl; set aside.
- Toss lettuce, carrots, celery, red onion and 1/2 of the blue cheese in large serving bowl. Top with tomatoes, chicken and remaining cheese. Drizzle with remaining dressing mixture.
**Substitute Gluten Free breaded chicken tenders for a gluten free salad.