Mediterranean Chopped Ratatouille Salad
- Prep Time
- Marinate Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 6
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Mediterranean Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 large eggplant, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1 large red or orange bell pepper, quartered
- 1 bag (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
- Pour 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Mediterranean Italian Vinaigrette Dressing over eggplant, zucchini, red onion and red pepper in large resealable platic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate 15 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil vegetables until crisp-tender, about 25 minutes. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss spinach, vegetables and remaining 1/4 cup Dressing. Arrange on serving platter, then sprinkle with cheese.