Ranch Chicken Drumsticks
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing
- 8 chicken drumsticks, skin removed (about 1 lb.)
- 2 cups corn flakes [or bran flakes cereal], crushed
- 4 medium carrots, peeled, halved, and cut into 3-inch sticks
- 4 ribs celery, cut into 3-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Add 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing in shallow dish. Add corn flakes to another shallow dish. Coat chicken generously with Dressing, shaking off excess, then coat with cornflakes. Arrange chicken in baking pan with rack.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve chicken with remaining Dressing, carrots and celery.