Italian Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 12
- 12 large mushrooms
- 1/2 lb. sweet Italian sausage links, removed from casing
- 1 shallot [or 1/4 cup chopped onion], finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped and drained
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°. Remove and finely chop mushroom stems to equal 1 cup; set aside.
- Brown sausage over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet, stirring frequently. Stir in chopped mushroom stems and shallot and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat. Stir in Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, tomatoes and bread crumbs. Evenly spoon mixture into mushroom caps.
- Arrange mushroom caps on baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone ® Robusto Italian Dressing or Wish-Bone ® House Italian Dressing.