Tofu Stir Fry
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice [or orange juice]
- 1 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 package (14 oz.) firm tofu, drained and cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms [or white mushrooms], sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Combine Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing, pineapple juice, soy sauce and ginger.
- In large resealable plastic bag, pour 1/4 cup marinade over tofu; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate 30 minutes.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon Olive Oil over medium heat, and cook tofu, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until browned. Remove tofu and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 2 teaspoons Olive Oil over medium-high heat and cook broccoli, red pepper and mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until nearly crisp-tender. Add garlic and crushed red pepper and cook, stirring, 30 seconds.
- Return tofu to skillet, then stir in remaining marinade. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve over rice. Garnish with green onions.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||45 %|
|Vitamin C||140 %|